Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Saturday, November 3, 2012

    Kayla's Publix Trip 11.1.12

    Before I get to my shopping trip details, I thought I should introduce myself a little bit. I'm Kara, the "original" Southern Coupon Junkie's, older sister Kayla. This is my first post here but I've actually been couponing since 10.25.12:)  
     
     
    OK, now for the fun stuff!
    Unfortuanately, I didn't think to take pictures of this week (or last week's) couponing haul's. I will share with y'all what I got though! I'm not nearly as good as Kara is at couponing yet, but I hope to get there soon!
     
     
    Total before Coupons - $190.04
    Total after Coupons - $104.00
    Total Savings - $86.40
     
    Here's what I got:
     
    5- Diet Mt Dew 12 packs
    2- Thermacare neck & back heat wraps
    3- Pantene Pro-V shampoos
    1- Pantene Pro-V conditioner
    2- Jose Ole frozen Taquito boxes
    6- Kashi frozen entrees
    4- Green Giant canned corn
    1- Green Giant Valley Fresh frozen steamer
    4- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
    4- Campbell's Naturals chicken noodle soups
    4- Pillsbury R2B! refridgerated cookie doughs
    3- Publix  thick cut bacon
    4- Kraft salad dressings
    2- Country Crock churn style butter
    2- Publix brand Sirloin tip sliced steak packages
    4- Del Monte canned tomato sauce
    1- Publix 2% milk
    1- Cottonelle double rolls 12pk toilet paper
     1- Cottonelle wet clothes 42ct tub
     
    Thanks for stopping by!
    -K. Goble
     
     
     
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!