Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Monday, November 19, 2012

    Proctor and Gamble Pink Cookware Set from Good Cook's Hope Line!

    Hello! How's your Monday so far??? I received my free pink cookware from P&G today so I'd have to say my Monday is going pretty good! For those of you who know me, or if you saw the blog before my sister and I redone it, you know that I love the color PINK!
     
     I received this cookware set for purchasing $30.00 worth of P&G products. The total had to be $30.00 BEFORE coupons, so after coupons I actually only spent maybe $15.00! This promotion ran last month for Breast Cancer Awareness.
     
     
    They even packaged it up nicely!
     
     
    I received a 9.25" Saute Pan, Colander, Flexible Non-slip Cutting Board, Flexible Nylon Turner and Nylon Tongs all for FREE! This cookware set retails for $50.00! Let me just say, this set is very nice! It's all nylon and dishwasher safe. I was a little worried about the cutting board since it's flexible because I've had two flexible ones and I cut right through those, but this one is very thick so I shouldn't have that problem and it also has a non-slip back.
     
     
    I can't wait to cook with these! Just in time for Thanksgiving cooking also! :)
     
    Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day :)
     
    -Kara
     


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!