Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Thursday, November 8, 2012

    Super Simple BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe

    I made this pizza tonight and it was SO GOOD! My husband loved it & the best part was....it was cheap, easy & fast! Since I began couponing I've also began planning my family's meals out for the week according to what's on sale so that I maximize my savings! I definitely recommend doing this if you don't already.










    I had a picture of my finished pizzas but it has mysteriously disappeared?! So, I guess I'll just share the recipe. *EDIT* I made it again & took pictures!
     

     
     




    BBQ Chicken Pizza

    Ingredients:
     
    Pizza Dough ($2.69 at Publix Bakery)
    Perdue Short-Cuts cooked, sliced chicken breasts 
      Kraft shredded cheese
      Kraft BBQ Sauce
     diced red onion (optional)
    minced garlic (optional)


    Instructions: 
     
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
     
    First, flour your rolling surface & roll out your pizza dough. We like thin crust so I rolled it as thinly as I could but you can definitely do any type crust you like. Next, spread the BBQ sauce over the top of your pizza dough, I used about 1-2 cups. Then, evenly distribute the red onions, chicken and cheese (I used Pepperjack & Mozzarella cheeses) across the pizza.
     
    Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
     
     This recipe can be adjusted in so many ways to suit your family's taste buds! Keep in mind that any cooked chicken, as well as, any brand of cheese & BBQ sauce can be used....these were what I bought on sale & with coupons though:) I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we did!
     
    -K.Goble
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!