Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Sunday, November 18, 2012

    Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies

    Hello everybody! I hope you've had a great weekend!
     
    I just got done baking some Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies and oh my goodness they were so good!
     
     
    If you've been looking for a recipe for those nestle semi-sweet chocolate morsels that were BOGO at Publix a couple weeks ago, then this is a great one to use!
     
     
    Here's what you'll need:
     
    2 1/4 cups self rising flour
    1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
    3/4 cup pure cane sugar
    3/4 cups packed brown sugar
    1 tsp. vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups Nestle toll house Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
    1 cup chopped nuts
     
     
     
     
    Directions:
     
    1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
     
     
    2. Beat the butter, pure cane sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl.
     
     
     
     
    3. Add the eggs one at a time and beat after each one.
     
     
     
     
    4. Gradually beat in flour.
     
     
     
     
    5. Add the chocolate morsels and nuts and stir it together.
     
     
     
    6. Spread into large lightly greased cookie sheet.
     
     
    7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until it's golden brown.
     
     
    8. Let cool! Cut into squares and enjoy! :)
     
     
    I hope you like these as much as I do! I don't normally like anything chocolate, but these were so good!
     
    Tomorrow is Monday so that means I get to start getting my Publix shopping list ready for Wednesday! I'm so excited :) I also wanted to let ya'll know that you should've got one Smart Source in your paper today! Hopefully you picked one up because I noticed some pretty good coupons in it!
     
    I hope everyone has a great week!
     
    ROLL TIDE! :)
     
    -Kara


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!