Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012

    Kara's 11/7 Publix Trip!

    Hey everybody! I'm so excited to share my deals with you today, as always, so here's how I did today at Publix!
     
    Total Before Coupons - $364.82
    Total After Coupons - $123.19
    Total Savings - $241.63
     
    Today was one of those days when I'm so thankful for coupons! If I had not had coupons I wouldn't have been able to get half the stuff I got today because I don't have $364.82 to spend on groceries and I don't think that anybody should have to spend that much on groceries! It's crazy to me that some people refuse to use coupons though because it is free money and you can get so much more when you use coupons!
     
    Anyways, here's what I got:
     
     
    16 - Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
    9 - Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes
    9 - Campbell's Condensed Great for Cooking Soups
    12 - Del Monte Fresh Cut Vegetables
    4 - Dove Deoderant
    4 - Duncan Hines Moist Cake Mixes
    6 - Halls Cough Drops
    6 - Kraft Shredded Cheese
    6 - Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mixes
    2 - Milk Bone Dog Treats
    8 - Nestle Toll House Morsels (I'm so excited about these!)
    2 - Oscar Meyer Weiners
    2 - Pompeian Olive Oils
    7 - Progresso Recipe Starter Sauces
    1 - Daisy Sour Cream
    2 - International Delight Coffee Creamers
    3 - Borden Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milks
    6 - 2L Diet Dr. Peppers
    8 - Hunt's 100% Natural Tomatoes
    4 - Bayer Aspirin
    1 - Angel Soft
    4 - Domino Brown Sugar
    1 - Sparkle Paper Towels
    2 - Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
    6 - Sundown Vitamins (money maker!)
    4 - Diamond Kosher Salt
    1 - Publix Ground Chuck
    1 - Perdue Chicken Nuggets
     
    LOTS of good deals in the ad this week! What kind of deals did you score??

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!