Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Wednesday, October 31, 2012

    Kara's Publix & Kroger Trip 10/31

    Wow! Busy, Busy Day! I went to Publix, then to my mom's work to give her my cold groceries, then to Kroger for more deals, then back to my mom's work to get my groceries from her then home to unload all of the groceries! Whew, I'm tired again just thinking about it, but I got some really good deals so it was more than worth it. I normally don't shop at Kroger because it confuses me and I've gotten so use to Publix and there policy so it's just easier for me if I stick to my one store, but Kroger had some really good deals that I just couldn't pass up this week so I did my best! The best advice I can give you when it comes to couponing is to pick one store and learn it really good before you try to move onto another store! That was the best advice I got and it has saved a lot of headaches and gas! It's so much easier just going to Publix once a week and being able to get all I need at that one store. I know by doing this I probably miss out on a lot of other good deals at other stores, but for me it's not a good deal if I'm using all my gas everyday going from store to store trying to get every deal out there!
     
    Anyways, today I did venture out and go pick up a few things from Kroger so here's how I did...
     
    Total Before Coupons - $100.03
    Total After Coupons - $47.57
    Total Savings - $62.86
     
    And here's how I did at Publix...
     
    Total Before Coupons - $292.24
    Total After Coupons - $115.47
    Total Savings - $176.77
     
    Here's a few pictures that I took from my phone! These are not the best pictures so i apoligize & please pay no attention to our messy house! lol
     
     



     
    This is what I got from Kroger:
     
    2 - Cranberry Sauce
    4 - French's French Fried Onions
    18 - Heinz Gravy
    8 - Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
    8 - Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
    8 - Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
    4 - Reach Toothbrushes
    1 - Stove Top Stuffing Mix
    3 - Green Giant Canned Vegetables
    2 - Del Monte Canned Fruit
    2 - Del Monte Canned Vegetables
     
    At Publix I got:
     
    4 - ACT Mouthwash
    4 - Pillsbury Cake Mixes
    2 - Pillsbury Brownie Mixes
    2 - Pillsbury Frostings
    2 - Crisco Oils
    6 - Kashi Frozen Entree
    8 - Ronzoni Pasta
    3 - Resolve
    4 - Nabisco Chips
    2 - Natures Own New Oatmeal Toasters
    2 - Kibble's N Bits Dog Food
    4 - Kellogg's Corn Pops
    4 - Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
    3 - Country Crock Spread
    4 - Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts
    3 - Jose Ole Taquitos or Tacos (The chicken taquitos are AMAZING!)
    4 - Green Giant Seasoned Steamers
    2 - Del Monte Tomatoes
    1 - Kraft Mac n Cheese
    4 - V8 Vegetable Juice
    4 - Tombstone Pizza
    10 - A&W Diet Root Beer
    1 - Velveeta Skillet Dinner (Penny Item!)
     
     
    What deals did you score??
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!