Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Friday, November 16, 2012

    Kara's 11/15 Publix Trip (Best trip so far!!)

    Hello everybody! I.AM.SO.EXCITED!  I just did my BEST couponing trip so far and I scored so many good deals! I was reminded, yet again,  just how much I love coupons! I'm so glad now that I decided to clean out another closet for my stockpile because I don't know where I would've put everything, but I couldn't have passed on any of these deals because I would've been kicking myself for it later! Here's how I did...
     
    Total Before Coupons - $427.86
    Total After Coupons - $174.47
    Total Savings - $253.39
     
    Here's what I got:
     
     
    We have enough whipped cream and butter to last us a while! lol
     
    I got:
     
    9 - Campbells' Condensed Great for Cooking Soups
    4 - Del Monte Canned Vegetables
    4 - Del Monte Tomatoes
    6 - Dole Canned Pineapples
    4 - Nestle Carnation Evaportated Milk
    7 - Hellmann's Mayo
    (My dad takes 2 sandwiches to lunch everyday so we go through a lot of mayo!)
    4 - Capri Sun 100% Juice Blends
    6 - Lipton Tea 100ct.
    2 - Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
    9 - Idahoan Instant Potatoes
    4 - Ziplock Storage Bags
    1 - Planters Nuts
    6 - Velveeta Shells n Cheese Dinners
    1 - Ocean Spray Fresh Cranberries
    6 - Kraft Natural Cheese Chunks
    2 - Oscar Meyer Bacon
    4 - Swanson Broth
    2 - Wesson Canola Oil
    9 - I can't believe it's not butters
    8 - Cool Whip Whipped Toppings
    5 - Colgate Toothpaste
    4 - Oreo Cookies (The Birthday Cakes ones are SO good!)
    2 - Bounce Dryer Sheets
    4 - Bounty Basic Paper Towels
    3 - Bounty Napkins 100ct.
    2 - Ragu Spaghetti Sauce
    1 - Publix Milk
    1 - Publix Ground Round
    1 - Publix Shoulder Roast
    2 - Sweet Onions
    2 - Pepperonchini Peppers
    2 - Publix Auju Seasoning Mixes
    1 - Publix Bakery Buns
    2 - Publix Bakery Pizza Doughs
    4 - Sara Lee cakes
    2 - Keebler Club Crackers
    2 - Philladelphia Cream Cheese
     
    I love all the great deals in the ad for this week!
     
    I also love meal planning now! It makes it so much easier.
    For supper tonight I'm cooking Slow cooked Italian Beef Sliders! It smells so good. I started it in the crockpot this morning!
     
    What's for supper at your house??
     
    Thanks for stopping by and keep watching the blog because I'm gonna post a homemade dog treat recipe soon! I made these for my dogs and they LOVE them!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!