Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Friday, February 8, 2013

    *HOT* New $5 off $25 Save-A-Lot Coupon (Can be used at Publix, if considered a competitor!)

    Good morning sunshine....actually it's raining and cloudy here but I've decided I'm just going to pretend because I'm tired of the cold & rain! How about y'all?
     
    I love waking up to awesome new coupons!
    For those of you lucky ducks out there whose Publix considers Save-A-Lot a competitor (I know the Decatur, AL one does but you can click here to read your store's coupon policy!) or if you shop at Save-A-Lot, you need to print this new $5 off $25 purchase coupon. Just remember to always put coupons like this at the top of your stack so it comes off first, if it's at the bottom and the other coupons bring your total below $25 before scanning this coupon, they won't accept it. Does that make sense? I hope so:)
     
     
    Happy couponing y'all!
    -K.Goble
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!