Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Friday, January 4, 2013

    Kayla's Trip to Publix 01.04.13 (new format!)

    Happy New Year y'all!
    I hope 2013 has been good to everyone, so far:)
    I've decided that this will be the year that my husband & I really tackle our finances & budgeting. We've never been very good with budgeting but we're learning. Bringing my weekly grocery total from $350 each week to less than $100 per week (sometimes less the $50!) has helped tremendously!
     
    I made my weekly trip to Publix this morning and, although it wasn't my best trip, I still managed to save well over half and bought several 'new' products that we've never tried & never would have, had it not been for coupons....that always excites me for some reason:)

    I'm going to try something a little different this week, I'm going to put a link to each coupon I used (if available) so that it will maybe make it a little easier for y'all to get these great deals too! Let me know if you like my new listing format, please:)
     
     
    Pubix 01.04.13
     
    Total Before Coupons - $152.54
     
    Total After Coupons - $64.82
     
    Total Saved - $87.72
     
     
    Here’s what I got:
     
    2 - Crunchmaster Multigrain Crackers $1.59 each before coupons, $0.59 each after coupons
    
     
    1 - Hormel County Crock Side Dish $1.99 each before coupon, $0.99 each after coupon


     3 - Old El Paso Dinner Kit $1.49 each before coupon, $1.27 each after coupon

    8 - Progresso Soup $1.04 each before coupons, $0.79 each after coupons
     
    8 - Ragu Sauces $1.05 each before coupons, (4) $0.29 each & (4) $0.54 each after coupons


    3 - Good Food Made Simple products (Oatmeal & Egg White Patties) $1.70 each before coupons, $0.70 each after coupons


    2 - Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumbs $2.99 each before coupons, $0.99 each after coupons

    4 - GE 4pk Light Bulbs $2.75 each before coupons, $0.25 each after coupons
     
    1 - Glad Kitchen Trash Bags 80ct $5.99 before coupon, $5.44 after coupon
    • $0.55/1 Peelie I happened to find on the box:)
     
    4 - Ronzoni Pasta $0.85, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 -  Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.99, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - Publix brand Gallon 2% Milk $3.29, no coupon

    1 - Publix brand Dozen Extra Large Eggs $1.69, no coupon
     
    1 - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast package $4.32, on sale/no coupon
     
    2 - Beef Cubed Steak package $3.64 & $3.54, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - Fresh Yellow Squash package $1.49, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - Fresh Zucchini package $1.22, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - Publix brand Fresh Salad Blend $2.00, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - 5lb bag Idaho Potatoes $2.99, on sale/no coupon
     
    1 - Green Onion bunch  $0.60, on sale/no coupon
     
     
     
    I hope this new format is more helpful, I'd love your feedback:)
     
    Happy couponing y'all!
    -K. Goble

    2 comments:

    We love hearing from our readers!