Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Saturday, January 12, 2013

    My Little Legs (baby leg warmers) Facebook Deals!

    Just wanted to share this with all the moms out there. My Little Legs has some super cute baby leg warmers on sale right now. Looks like it's only Christmas or Halloween leg warmers, but they have some for boys or girls! There were 4 different sets to choose from when I looked the first time, I only see 3 now though, so hurry before they're all gone! They come in a pack of 6 for $10.00 (originally $45.00!). I've personally never ordered from this site, but it looks like a legit site to me! Go here to check them out. You can also go here and look at some of the other deals they have on their site! :) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!