Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Thursday, December 27, 2012

    Kayla's Publix Trip 12.20.12

    I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas & are keeping warm! It's been a cold, rainy, yucky mess here for the past few days.
    I didn't buy much this week, compared to most weeks anyway. My stockpile has made it possible to buy less & less each week, so while some of you consider it "hoarding" I see it as a sort of safety net....and I'm very proud of it, haha:)
    I feel like I did pretty well this week though, I made money on several items so that always makes me happy! My total would've been much lower if not for having to buy my dear husband his beloved Diet Mt. Dews, they were BOGO this week though so I won't complain too much.
    Now, on to the good stuff:)
     
    ***not pictured- 2 Breakstone's 16oz Sour Cream & 1 Diet Mt. Dew***
     
    Publix 12.20.12
     
    Total Before Coupons - $83.82
     
    Total After Coupons - $14.12
     
    Total Savings - $69.70
     
    Here's what I got:
    2 - Bertolli Marinara Sauce, $0.39 each
    2 - Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, $0.39 each
    2 - Breakstone's 16oz Sour Cream, $0.25 each
    2 - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, FREE! + $1.50 OVERAGE!
    4 - Knorr Pasta Sides, FREE! + $1.40 OVERAGE!
    2 - Kraft 30oz Mayonnaise, FREE! +  $0.72 OVERAGE!
    6 - Heinz 12oz Homestyle Gravy, $0.65 each
    3 - Idahoan Mashed Potato Pouches, $0.12 each
    2 - Hunt's 24oz Tomato Ketchup, $0.88 each
    3 - Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes, $0.78 each
    4 - Campbell's Cream Soup, FREE! + $0.02 OVERAGE!
     
    I ended up making $3.64 in overages & I was able to use my $5 off $30 Target grocery coupon that I had printed:)
     
     
    Well, I'll see y'all next year!
     I wish you a very happy New Year and lots of couponing luck:)
     
    -K. Goble
     
     
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!