Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Saturday, December 15, 2012

    Kayla's Publix, Kroger & Target Deals 12.13.12

    I'm a terrible blogger y'all.
    I get so side-tracked that I completely forget to share my trips here:(
     
    I've not shared my last few weeks trips but I'm happy to say that I've now ventured into couponing at Kroger AND Target, along with Publix, of course! It's been a learning curve but I love it. Since I've been MIA the past few weeks, I'm pretty excited to share this weeks trip with y'all....I finally got my entire grocery total under $100 (not counting Target)...$96.52 to be exact!!! That's been a goal of mine since the beginning:)
    I've decided I'm going to try including the price I pay for each item, after coupons. I really enjoy seeing a price breakdown on other couponers' hauls, I thought y'all might too! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like included and I'll do my best to make it happen:)
    Anyway, enough rambling, on to the fun stuff!

     
    Publix 12.13.12

    Total Before Coupons - $249.06

    Total After Coupons - $84.78

    Savings - $164.28

     
    I forgot to put the dog food in the first picture and had already put everything away
    before realizing it:(
     I've told y'all before but I'll say it again, I'm definitely NOT a photographer, please excuse my low quality pictures!


    Here's what I got:

    8 - Campbell's "Great for Cooking" Condensed Soups (FREE + $0.64 overage!)
    4 - Alessi All Natural Pasta Sauces ($1.49 each)
    2 - Campbell's Gravy ($0.63 each)
    6 - Del Monte Tomatoes ($0.30 each)
    4 - Llyod's BBQ products ($1.99 each)
    9 - Ore-Ida Potatoes($0.89 each)
    9 - Kibbles N' Bits Dry Dog Food ( $1.49 each)
    2 - Wishbone Salad Dressings ($0.32 each)
    3 - Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls ($0.73 each)
    2 - Pillsbury Grands! Sweet Rolls (FREE!)
    1 - Stouffer's Family Size Entree ($2.49)
    2 - Capri Sun 10pk. ($0.79 each)
    2 - Domino Pure Cane Sugar 5lb. ($1.49 each)
    3 - Idahoan Mashed Potatoes ($0.12 each)
    6 - Campbell's Chunky Soup ($1.16 each)
    2 - Publix Brand Canned Black Beans ($0.89 each)
    1 - Publix Bakery Hamburger Buns ($2.29)
    1 - Yellow Squash pack ($0.99/lb, $1.49 total)
    1 - Zucchini pack ($0.99/lb, $1.40 total)
    1 - Fresh Express Bagged Salad ($2.00)
    1 - Bottom Round Roast ($4.49/lb, $12.39 total)
    2 - Colgate MaxCleanToothpaste ($0.99 each)
    7 - Colgate MaxFresh & MaxWhite Toothbrushes ($0.99 each, two were $0.79 each)
     
    Since Kara went with me & I had two $5 off $25 Save-a-Lot coupons, (they're a competitor for our Publix!) we split my items up and was able to use both of my $5/$25 coupons! That helped a lot!!! If your Publix considers them a competitor, be on the lookout for those coupons! We'll try to share when we find them.
     
     
     
    Kroger 12.13.12
    Total Before Coupons - $27.67
    Total After Coupons - $11.74
    Savings - $15.93
     
    2 - Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles (FREE!)
    1 - Kroger Brand Sour Cream 16oz (1.00)
    1 - Kroger Brand Flour 5lb ($1.99)
    2 - Tennessee Pride Breakfast Sausage ($1.00 each)
    1 - Tyson Boneless Chicken Breasts ($1.79/lb, $4.53 total)
    2 - Bird's Eye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables (FREE!)
     
     
     

    Publix & Kroger Combined
     
    Total Before Coupons - $276.73
     
    Total After Coupons - $96.52
     
    Savings - $180.21!
     
     
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
     
    Now, on to the trip I'm the most proud of this week, Target! I went in there for the Suave Body Wash because it was a much better deal there than anywhere else....I left with 6-12 months worth of razors for almost freeeeeeeee, TWO $5 gift cards, the 4 body washes I had originally went in for (they were 50% more value size bottles too, Score!) and a catalina coupon for $1.50 off any one Schick HydroSilk Razor or Refill (that's the type of razors I bought)  I was on Cloud Nine!!! If you see a deal, ALWAYS check your coupons! I carry mine with me everywhere I go, you never know when you'll need them:)
     

    Target 12.13.12
     
    Total Before Coupons - $70.74
     
    Total After Coupons - $26.76
     
    Savings - $43.98 + $10 in Gift Cards & $1.50 coupon
     
     
    To get the razor deal, I stacked two BOGO coupons (worth $12.99 each!) & two $2.00 off coupons...Target had the razors on sale for $9.49 and the 4 pack refills were $14.99. They had a promotion going on where if you bought two razors or refills they would give you a $5 gift card, I bought four, so I ended up with $10 in gift cards:)
     
    That means I only paid $18.98 for 10 razor refills & 2 razors! If I subtract the $10 gift cards it would mean I really only paid $8.98 for them, that's less than just ONE of the razors would've cost me!!!!
     
    The Suave Body Wash was a really great deal too, it was on 'price-cut' for $1.44 each and I had two $1/2 coupons, meaning I only paid $0.94 each. I even lucked up & got the value size bottle that had 50% more in them:)
     
     
    I had a great time shopping Thursday with my sister and had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden with her & our Mother. I can't wait for next week's trip! :)
    Y'all have a wonderful week, a Merry Christmas & happy couponing!
     
    -K.Goble
     
     
     
     

    Pin my Publix Trip!


    Pin my Kroger Trip!


    Pin my Target Trip!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We love hearing from our readers!