Tabs

  • Recipes
  • Couponing Tips
  • Publix Deals
  • Weekly Publix Penny Items
  • Mailbox Freebies
  • Publix Ad Match Ups

    Thursday, July 21, 2011

    Mailbox Freebies

    I'm a little behind on posting my mailbox freebies, but here's what I got in the mail the last three days!

    Tuesday July 19, 2011


    Finally got my Pandora Bracelet that i've been waiting on! I got this for filling out a survey a while back.

    Wednesday July 20, 2011



    I got free Alpo dog food and a coupon & I also got 2 Publix coupon books!

    Thursday July 21, 2011



    Free pack of UP2U gum and a sample of Meguiar's Tire Gel!
     

    2 comments:

    1. I love getting freebies! Just got a SOYJOY bar yesterday myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I'm your newest GFC follower!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi! I love getting mail also. I am a new follower from the Let's Get Social Sunday Hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

      ReplyDelete

    We love hearing from our readers!